Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Thursday, October 13, 2011

This was Gav's 3 month PIC!

SO... We just had a FANTASTIC visit with Gavin's Birth Father, Dustin and Tammy, his mother
(now referred to as Grandma Tammy, which will be slightly confusing b/c Jessica's Stepmom is also Grandma Tami!)! I will post about it soon as well as the Visit with Our daughter's Birth grandparent visit as well. I feel totally LOVED and BLESSED with all these wonderful people and now i need to make new onesies for Gavin that say stuff like: My Birth Parents ROCK!
If you think I'm cute, you should see my Birth Parents! I'm Legendary and so are my Birth Parents! BM+BD= AWESOMENESS, I'm loved by Many... Parents, Birth Parents. grandparents, birth grandparents, you want me to keep going?
...And so forth! They will turn out schweet! So excited to post more!

No comments: