Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

update... and Adoption Onesie/ Boutique Sale

hey everyone...
 so, yeah, I'm getting huge- I'm 30 weeks now and i decided that being a pumpkin for Halloween is my best bet! I bought an orange maternity shirt and am going to tape some black felt cut outs as the face on my belly! Maybe it should be a Jack or Jill o-lantern:)? I love not finding out the gender too! I'm having the funnest time losing sleep and having reflux but, i am really not doing half bad!

The kids are all healthy and good and we have parent teacher conferences today for the girls! Hope those go well!
I'm also having a little FB sale of some cute boutique baby items and some adoption onesies as well. Just click over here and look under the CC Baby Sale albums- post on what you like with your email and we will get it sent out to you after payment!


 So much more on the sight and if we arent friend- request it! with a note( you are here to shop:)
Hope i can post a bit more soon, since it's slowing down a bit!

No comments: