Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

I promise i will have PART 2 of our story come out sooner than later so, cut me some slack- im a tired momma of 7 now! Whoa that's crazy to write. Also, there's been some suggestion that it's time to write our BOOK. I'm nervous and trying to figure out where to start our story at. I think possibly starting it at Brandon's own adoption may be the best jumping off point but, we will see. Anyone want to be my Ghost writer? lol. I'm almost certain that when i get sleep again- life will start to normalize- or at least I will start to feel good with our new normal.

Anywho, the TWINS are Doing Great! Dahlia is smaller than Drake now and here's some photos for your entertainment!
 they were 5 days old! so precious:)

just last Sunday!
our funny outake 



No comments: