Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Saturday, September 28, 2013

fun but Busy as a...


YEP! i'm spinning is circles getting stuff done! I may not be collecting nectar but, I'm doing
all i can to keep my family running smoothly, exercise, homework, piano, gymnastics, and Aria's room mom for her class. I'm involved in the PTA, RS and I got to 24 5 days a week ( most of the time)!

I've had my mom here for 2 weeks and we have sewn, made hair bows, finished decorating bedrooms, working out, and doing fun things like swimming at APEX, the zoo, dinners out, play centers, massages, shopping etc. We've had so much fun and i'm sad it's almost over. It's been a great visit and i will see her soon so- not too worried! Enjoy the fall everyone! I will post after a couple weeks post wedding and Disneyland trip!

Our broncos bow!

No comments: