Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Share your Story...


Hey Everyone- I'm looking to feature YOUR mini story in some Outreach Projects.
We are collaborating with other FSA's to create an OB/GYN book that will sit in the waiting rooms of many clinics and offices that highlights the blessings of ADOPTION!

So, If you have a story and can condense it to 1 page and would be willing to send me a pic of your child and you( BP's) or your family built through adoption- please email me at corrine.ccbabyinc@gmail.com

We are hoping for at least 12 stories! I will feature the cover of this book very soon! Thanks for all your wonderful help advocating for this MIRACLE!

1 comment:

Carl said...

What are super great idea....you give some hope to those young mommies to be that they can love their child thru adoption !

Thank you for being so loving, I learn about love from you every day.

I love you so much.....Love Mom