Gavin's 4th Birthday Party!

I can't believe its been 4 years already! I remember this day like it was yesterday!!!
Jessica, His gorgeous birth momma!
 

 
 
He is such a SPUNKY boy and his PIRATE PARTY Was Fantastic & fun!
Over 60 ppl and loads of kids!
Here's a whole bunch of pics to feast yer eyes on!
 
 
Lots of GAMES and Challenges!


 
We had a big potluck after snacks:)
 
The fish food was the pirate's booty and natural gummy fish:)

the play set made a GREAT Ship!

 
Loads of fun was had by all!

Aren't we the coolest pirates ever? Nah, we try though!
 
So Glad our special boy had a great day! We always have a BIG party for our kiddos. It's not about how many people come or how many presents they get- Its about the amount of FUN they have, no matter the cost/ time/ effort! I believe in Celebrating every moment and the kids are only young once, then its over! So Party On!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth mother Quotes and thoughts!

Tips for Creating New & Lasting Friendships

10 Stupid things People do to Mess up their Profiles...