Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Friday, April 14, 2017

Upcoming UFA Events

As you know I help run the local CO chapter of United For Adoption.  I do not make any money but, get paid in positive energy and love! Helping families, expectant moms, birth parents and adoptees connect and have a sense of community is so needed and a HUGE part of my heart!

Here's what on the Horizon for MAY...




Here's this YEARS Birth Parent Retreat too!
If you are reading this and want more information on any of these events- leave a comment of message me!

Adoption support and community is so important to all involved and we are blessed to be surrounded
by many adoptive families here in Evergreen, where we live. In my kids' school classes there are at least three-5 adopted kids in EACH class- its pretty awesome and pretty normalized here. 
Have e wonderful SPRING!

til Next time!

No comments: