Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We are...

Going to Henderson and Las Vegas for Thanksgiving week and MAN, I'm excited to see my friends and family!!! I'm excited for shopping and watching UNLV basketball with my man, getting some more PHOTO sessions in and hanging out with my F&F!!! So, far i have 12 sessions booked over 2.5 days . I can't believe it! I'm so stoked b/c i LOVE photography and i LOVE that I'm shooting again. I've been doing only a few shoots here but, i LOVE what I'm shooting ( mostly adoption photography)!!!
PLUS ( major BONUS) we get to visit with Brielle's Birth mom and her Family!!!
I mean all of them- great, great grandma too!!! They are our family too! We love them heeps!
So, get ready people in those areas- here we come!!!

No comments: