Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

super ...


busy but great! Grandma Betty is up for a visit and I'm finishing up client photos and gaining some sort of new-fangled schedule to my life. I'm figuring out what i can do without and trimming the fat out of my life:) SO, bare with me... I will post more soon but , now i can only post at 6am (when i should be working out) or at night around 9-10 when kids are all asleep. But, I will not give up the blog entirely! Having THREE is so much more than two! Some may say we are crazy but we want 6 ish kids and LOTS of love and birth parents aplenty, I'm sure! Who knows how our next child will come into our family but, we are along for the ride that God has us on! P.S. I'm thanking Him everyday for our current miracles!

No comments: