Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Monday, December 27, 2010

catching up on ( one post at a time)

So... we are STILL in vacation mode and enjoying my older brother, Todd's company! He's an awesome uncle! Christmas day and Eve were both fun and special and i will have to write even more pretty shortly here about all of it! No snow though- you'd think living in CO you'd have a white Christmas. Oh, and I'm getting older too. In less than 2 weeks I hit the last year of my twenties- kind of frightening but, I'm great with it. I love where my life is and don't wish to change a thing. Well, except i wish we could have a son and another daughter in the near future. But, God knows more than i do and knows what We need as a family right now. more to come...

for now we are enjoying our TWO little sassy angels!!!
stay tuned!

No comments: