Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Nuggets Game

So, this pic is from the nuggets game against the Knicks. We went with some awesome clients of Brandons! They are totally cool and would love to hang out again!

now below is the game against the BUCKS.. Here's what went down...


some balling

and some more


Rocky's Sons!

Rocky ( in yellow) decides to punk out a crazy dude dressed up in a reindeer outfit cheering for the bucks ( notice brandon sitting by the crouching deer)


so Rocky takes matters into his own hands


whoever will donate a buck -will pay for Rocky to beat on the loud, menacing Deer ( buck fan)

Many people stepped up to donate and it caught on for the whole rest of the night!


Until Rocky chased the Deer away. Not pictured is a 6 year old following the Buck out of the walkway, swinging the bat at him. It was hilarious. Why? B/c the Buck was Jesse and Brandon was his sidekick!!! Yep, then after the costume change the boys came back and sat in seats on the opposite side and cheered for the Nuggets ( who totally shut them down). It was such a fun experience and we can't wait to go to our 3rd game. Minus the Deer stunt!

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Shelise said...

Corrine, Where did you get your hat? It's so cute!!! I see people wearing hats like yours but I never actually see cute ones at the store. So... if you don't mind, I'd love to know.

I've been keeping up on your blog lately now that I've found the one you update the most. I put it on my blogroll so I don't forget it and so that I can see when you update. It seems like life is going great for your family. Happy New Year!