Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Saturday, November 5, 2011

had to post this!

I always LOVE editing my adoptive couples with their birth parents! Right now, We are getting ready for the FSA Fireside in a few weeks and pulling photos together for a montage/slide show! It will be awesome! Here's my friend, Jessica L., with their baby and adoptive couple!

She turned ONE! I can't believe it happened so fast! Next thing you know Gavin will be ONE! Don't blink anyone, hold your breath... Time just flies by! ( now breathe if you haven't let it out, silly!)
ALSO... This awesome couple is CURRENTLY HOPING TO ADOPT AGAIN! YEP, they are eligible now that she is over 1 year! If you'd like their email, Shoot me a quick email b/c they aren't up on the IAL website quite yet!

No comments: