Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dekovend Park

this AWeSoMe Park has a wading creek to play in where you can spot minnows and crawdads and all kinds of Jewels (or sparkly rocks that the girls love to collect)

It's probably the favorite park of theirs so far!

They have two xylaphone type instruments that sound magical and whimsical throughout the whole park!


It's close enough to bike there from our house. It's mostly downhill going there and about 3 miles- so the ride home is the killer:)


I just love running and biking with the girls. Exploring Colorado is so much fun! So glad we have great paths and parks and family activities to do!

*** Keep reading about our adoption family, hoping to adopt another child, by clicking on the sidebar labels! Thanks for looking and good luck on your search for the right family!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I finally found your card today (it got lost;)
It was so great to meet you and your daughters.
My preschool blog is www.shiningstarslittletonpreschool.blogspot.com
and my personal one is www.dandelionfluffoflife.blogspot.com
please email me and let me know if you are interested
I'm still short on numbers...and for a planner like me...it's torture! LOL
-Jean
princess.talk.a.lot@gmail.com