OUR TOP PICKS...

I Like this crib if it's a BOY:

I imagine I'll do some Rad looking Semi-old School Vintage Retro/Modern/Surfer/Board rider decor.
I'm also considering a BLACK crib which, is growing on me more and more each day. I love the combo of black lime, white, and hints of deep orange and dark aqua. I don't want the baby's room to look like a mortuary:)

For the Girls' crib, i have this gorgeous white crib by Bonavita that has carved floral details and perfect feminine curves. I LOVE this crib, am so glad that i got it with Aria but, i think i will do her new bedding in black, white, hot pink, lime and Aqua.

I will incorporate a few pops of other colors in the jewel tones as well! I LOVE DESIGN(if you couldn't tell) Both of my girls had their own bedding and i can keep that going with the next! And I'm really picky so, i may have to custom make it! We will see!

With all that said... I still want to be surprised if at all possible. If I'm not surprised on the gender, that's okay too, it's really not a big deal. We will be surprised enough when an amazing woman chooses to place with us! Hopefully someday soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Birth mother Quotes and thoughts!

Tips for Creating New & Lasting Friendships

10 Stupid things People do to Mess up their Profiles...