Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

so fun...

SO... my friend owns this company that makes customized pacifiers and we love to SWAP goods quite often. So, i had her make me a few extra special binks.


I have both a girl and boy one ready! And here's a few more adoption ones I had made!


not pictured is one that says" i love adoption"!

We are so excited and can't wait to be chosen to parent again.
Some people may think that because this isn't our first adoption or our first child that the child won't be as special. I SAY " that's CRAP!" that's not true at all, for us!

We are eagerly longing and waiting to see how our family grows in love! If someone thinks that a child will be less loved by us, b/c it's not the first- they must not know us at all! I believe any child will have a great home and lots of love regardless if the family has or doesn't have kids yet!

There are so many deserving couples in the world. We are just one of the few!
We pray for every couple and every expectant parent who is considering placing every day and night! Love to you all!
~C

No comments: