Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Monday, June 7, 2010

interesting news


So.. what's up with us, this week? Well, Last weekend i went to the Hospital (ugh, i know) and after multiple tests we found a racquetball sized cyst by my small intestine. Bad news but good news... IT can be removed and will be here pretty shortly! It's NOT a Tumor or Cancer or anything worse!
The surgery will take only a few hours and ALL will be well.
For me: I think it will be great b/c "WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU, ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER"
and my abdominal swelling/inflammation and pain will go down!!! I'm so excited about that b/c it looks like I'm 5 months pregnant b/c of this swelling and CrAp! That means I'll get my waist back and be able to return to normal activity shortly after! So, Everyone pray that surgery will go well and I can return to normalcy shortly after!

Q:Does this mean you guys won't be adopting or up for adopting soon?
A: Nope, It's just a hiccup in my health and has no effect on our ability to love and parent a child. We will be able to provide a loving, healthy, financially stable home for any baby!

Q: Does this have anything to do with your ability to get pregnant?
A: I wouldn't think so, my issues are with my ovaries and fallopian tubes and this cyst is no where near them. So, i will still technically have about a 10% chance of every getting pregnant again.

Q:How do you really feel about this whole thing?
A: well, I'm not really happy about it, of course. But, i just think that the Lord will only give us as much as we can handle and He must have known that i could handle this. I may cry right before surgery but, i KNOW that I will be surrounded by angels and supported by everyone's prayers. And i also know that this Dr. has done MANY of these procedures so- he's got experience! Thank Goodness!

Here's some pictures of our girls and our pretty Snowball flower bushes in our yard! She and Myla love to share snacks!
Myla is such a Good Doggie! She's 5 years old now!
Brielle is looking so big now. If you ask her she IS a Big Girl!
(try 4.5 going on 16, sometimes)
Our lovely snowballs!

No comments: