Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Elephant Skin


Just so you know... I am very aware that everyone is going through something different in their journey of adopting a child. Some people are like eggs and crack under the slightest pressure.

When People do Fall apart- they often show their weakest, worst character dimensions. Pay attention to that- searching expectant parents- friends- fellow beings of the world ( okay everyone)

Here's some fabulous quotes on adversity ( or trials)

If you click on that link and read on... You will understand exactly what I'm getting at...
Trials can make you stronger- if you view them as part of natural life and not an event that happened to you...

I've had my share- hence i have thickened up my Elephant Skin and very rarely am i offended by anything or anyone!!! Thank goodness for that!