Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Congratulations...

...To all the Graduates out there!
Lately, I've had the graduation song stuck in my head. I'm not graduating from anything but, i know lots of HS kids and people finishing up college this year.

The thing i love about the " Commencement exercises" is : even though that part of your life is coming to a close, a new one is about to begin. The Def. of this word is: A beginning or start: "at the commencement of training".

There are always NEW beginnings in our lives event though we may not see them or receive a degree for them.

For Us... Brielle is graduating from Preschool this week and will be starting Kindergarten this fall. I CAN'T believe we are already having a child in REAL school. It's tripping me out! It's only half day but, it's 5 days a week!
Kind of crazy! It's bittersweet. I love to see our girls progress but, DANG- DO THEY HAVE TO GROW SO FAST?

Anywho... CONGRATS to all you who are graduating! We are so proud of you and your accomplishments!

No comments: