Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Thursday, September 2, 2010

An Almost...

miracle happened today.
It was like i was on this emo rollercoaster. I woke up- went for a jog, came home and my cousin called me about a situation. It sounded exciting and we have talked about this many times before- adopting 2 kids under the age of 3! Things sounded promising and we have been down that road before. I felt peaceful yet excited of course! I made a few calls and painted with girls- then read them a story tale about Hansel and Gretel (kinda crazy ).
We had lunch and played and i decided i needed to do some detective work. In a matter of a few hours i called the kids case worker and found out that it was a NO GO!
It wasn't in SD's best interest to place them out-of-state when there are so many qualified wonderful people in-state. So, i understood. It was still sad but, I get it. I feel like every ALMOST is getting us one step closer to our next MIRACLE! I know those 2 will be loved and taken care of and I'm glad i have the attitude i do about these things- it's hard to always be positive but, one thing i know for sure- Negativity never gets you nearer to your Goal or your Happiness! So, that's what I'm going to stick too- Positively Hoping for the Future date when our next Miracle finds us!!!

No comments: