Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Monday, September 20, 2010

Much to prepare

As of late... I've been helping the Denver Metro Are get ready for a Fireside on Adoption in early Nov.. If you are saying "what the heck is a fireside? " here's your answer- It's a meeting normally later in the evening where testimony is shared(back in the old days- it was done around a fire) on basic gospel truths with detailed personal experiences and stories- It's a more intimate setting than that of Full fledged Church service!
This one happens to be on Adoption!
The speakers will be an adoptive couple,a birth mother, an adoptee and special music about adoption will be performed! So far most everything is falling into place for it too. If you are just checking out my blog and interested in adoption in any respect- shoot me an email and I'll shoot you over the details. These are open to those not of our faith and in our church too!

I've also been contacting HS's to do presentations in their family and consumer sciences classes or child development, life skills etc.. And preparing Hospital Packets to be sent out to local hospitals' social workers- so, they have it at their fingertips- when they need that information!
Lots of time and preparation goes into these things and I'm so happy to be doing this work. It's truly my Mission in Life right now.
" I’ll go where You want me to go, dear Lord, O’er mountain, or plain, or sea; I’ll say what You want me to say, dear Lord, I’ll be what You want me to be."

this couldn't be more true right now in my life!

No comments: