Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Saturday, September 25, 2010

last Sat. and this Saturday



So last Saturday, i finally got to SING in CO! You see the first time i was supposed to sing a solo- i ended up in the hospital 1.5 days before. That's the day we found the cyst. The next time i was supposed to sing for my ward (4 weeks later) but... I got laryngitis (lost my voice).
I kept thinking " God must be saving my voice for a more opportune moment, i guess.



SO, last Saturday after i took Jessica's pictures at 8am, coached v-ball at 9 am, I SANG at A baptism of a new friend!






It went well enough and i am no longer afraid to perform again. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when i couldn't sing those other times. Though some people may think singing at a Baptism is just so-so, I think It's one of the most important times in someones life!




And i Hope to use my voice more often to bring joy and the spirit into many upcoming meetings and gatherings!


This Saturday... Our girls team won their 3rd V-ball game! Only 5 girls made it today but It was so fun and these girls are our "Heavy Hitters".




I will show you a better pic later with all the ladies on the team! I am enjoying this calling so very much!
well, I'm super fatigued and ready to hit the hay! till next time cool blog readers!

No comments: