Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Sunday, September 12, 2010

FB Sale

I'm closing down my baby boutique store for these reasons:

I don't have TIME that i want to dedicate to this anymore b/c we are actively involved
in spreading the word about the option of adoption with FSA and as a family.

We don't need the money- our adoption account is almost full b/c my hubby is a great provider

There is a time and a season for everything and the season of my ETSY store is coming into it's hibernation period.
If in fact i do have some ample time in the next years to come- i may re-open it but... I'd rather be dedicating my time to adoption and raising my kiddos and future children!
So, jump on the FB closeout sale and snag some sweet baby/kid swag for great prices!

It was fun while it lasted and you can bet all my friends will get cute gifts from me in the future as well!

No comments: