Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a finished project

So... a while ago i bought this table- solid wood chunky curvy base for 34.00
Then I found 4 chairs on craigslist and bought them for 60.
They were also solid wood and in pretty sad shape. Although the wood, design and look was what i was going for- they need joint repairs. That cost me 80.for someone to FIX them up!
Then, i need some paint- 28.00 for the top coats and 8. for primer 4 for rollers... total project
214. ( i think that's a steal)

Did i mention everything is SOLID WOOD- no veneers!
And I Got exactly what i wanted in the end...


A black, distressed kitchen table and chairs. I don't have to worry about if the kids beat it up a bit
b/c it's solid and it's distressed! Works for me!

Even though it took some man hours it turned out awesome! So glad i waited to find the right stuff and jumped at the opportunity when i found these things!