Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My latest Adoption Poem

This is what has been in my heart. I am the luckiest Woman- Ever! Please click to enlarge. This morning, I read this to Brandon for the First time ever. Aria and Brielle were snuggled on our bed and after i finished reading Aria says" Mom, you got sumping drippin' from your eye onto your nose!" So cute. I told her they are happy tears!


Sometimes, people don't think about what single parenting does to a child- in the long run. Many children grow up without a father or sometimes a mother and it makes a HUGE impact on their lives forever. Choosing to think about the child first, is what sets Birth Mothers apart in this world. They are AMAZING! I'm forever blessed b/c of Jane's Decision! Thank You for Eternity!

No comments: