Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Monday, April 18, 2011

Once in a while...

Cool stuff happens to you. I believe things happen for a reason, in most cases and this last Saturday night, We went out for Joelle's Birthday to D Bar Desserts again! We noticed the dessert menu had a NEW item on it... wait... wasn't that the SPECIAL dessert Keegan made for me the very first time i came in and said i am needing something egg free? Why Yes it was! The "Citricle" is that dessert. So, i hollard at him to come over and i asked him if he remembered me and he said "yeah, i remember you" i pointed to the dessert and he said" Yep that's the one- i put it on the menu a few days later" We continued to talk with him for almost 20 minutes about life, marriage, kids, adoption and he told me he'd get us some passes to go behind the scenes and watch some of the Food Network Challenges-this summer. They are done recording until July so, HOW LUCKY were we that night?

But, that night i decided to not heed my food allergies and ended up feeling like crap most of Sunday- lesson dually learned- no more eggs or yeast! I'd rather feel good that eat a bit of egg and feel like I'm dying inside!

And the night before, Dara and i made some sweet MOM bracelet designs. I still have tons of beads so, be aware that the face of my etsy store will turn into a bracelet and adoption apparel shop till I'm all sold out! So... Look there often and get your momma ( or yourself) a snazzy mom piece that NO ONE else will own! And for an awesome steal!


We know that God is in control of how and when our children come into our family and we are so grateful for those expectant parents who glance at our profile and even consider us and adoption! Things will turn out the way they should in the end! But, for now- we will have faith and hang in there!

No comments: