Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Saturday, April 9, 2011

What a day...

The FSA conference went so great!!!
I had a terrible nights sleep before that ( about 2.5 hours total)
and i tripped outside the door on a wood chip. But, none of that mattered!

We had excellent speakers and presenters and all the panels and classes went well! ( i will have whole post on this later) all the work that went into it was so appreciated and we are all exhausted now!

Now, I'm excited to get some sleep and onto new things this week! Like planning a friends Baby shower, getting a house lined up for JUNE! We found one that we love but, not sure on it yet! And i found another one today- our conditions are: 5 beds, nice backyard and great area! We LOVE space and our yard currently is so very small- we didn't even put up our trampoline here.

Well, I wish i wasn't so sleepy- I'd write a bunch more! Have a fabulous weekend peeps!


*here's some 2 week old pics of my girls at the park- my phone was taking crappy pics that day! Can't always have what you want when you want it i guess!

No comments: