Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gym Rats!

My Girls and I LOVE doing gymnastics!

Brielle and Aria are so cute and are learning pretty well! Brielle has great balance so far



and Aria has great muscle tone


Brielle loves kicking, leaping and the beam. Not to mention she is very flexible!


Aria is feisty and LOVES doing everything but, especially is obsessed with just wearing her leotards!

she is in a class with only one other girl but will be the lone little princess for a while b/c the girl just broke her arm ( not in gym)

As for me... I did a workout at the gymnastics place yesterday and I'm so sore. I just want to curl up or sit in a hot tub! My balance isn't the same but, I can do some decent split leaps and jumps, I can still do a front hand spring and many other fun things. I fell off the beam too and gave myself a nice bruise on the inside of one of my knees! Guess I'm still trying to prove to my body that I'm not 29! I think I will do that type of conditioning every Tuesday and see if I can get my Aerial back or a back handspring!!!

No comments: