Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Our Friends and Bi- Racial Adoption


without just quoting the whole post- I will LINK you all over to it and give you this teaser...

...Let me illustrate. One day I was shopping and a black woman asked me if Denali was my son. I answered yes with a genuine large smile on my face. She didn't like it. A few minutes later, after she had stewed about how wrong this situation was, she came to me and told me. In a three minute rant, her ignorant opinion was told. My first thought was how grateful I was that Denali didn't understand any of it because he was too young...


---
Love you Linds and your whole family! Thanks for taking the -ITES out of the picture and being STRONG in your eternal family! Love you even more for that!
*pic by her awesome hubby!

No comments: