Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

back in the saddle again...


Yep, I'm once again clearing out ALL my supplies and goods from my Boutique business and the last bits of stuff are on my ETSY store. So, if you missed it- you get this last time to check it out. I don't have many things posted at the moment but, You will see the rest of what i have left appear sooner than later. And Honestly, I can't wait till it's all gone. I really did have a ton of supplies that i needed to USE up and re-coup some of what i had invested into it. It was a great 5 years and i had fun but, now it's on to better and more important things!

I'm sure i will make all these goodies for our future children and for gifts for others- I'm just done with the business side of it all! Thanks to all who supported me while i was in it though! And snag stuff while I still have it!

No comments: