Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Post-2

I am sure some you are going to be shocked that my girls aren't matching in this pic. Sorry, i only had about a handful of things that i didn't mind them getting messy in!!! The girls helped me make cookies to deliver to neighbors and friends.

They first practiced on pie crust. I made a caramel apple pie( another first for me) and We had a bunch of friends come over, we fed them...

Then we went caroling with them. We had about 18 or so people and kids and we delivered cookies, pointsettas and cocoa to about 9 families. It was so wonderful!

The girls now assist in getting messy as often as possible. Today they played with fondant as we are getting ready for Brielle's B-day cake in a few days!

Brielle LOVES to pretend she is a Chef and Aria just likes to get into anything that Brielle is doing! They loved decorating the cookies too but, we let them keep their own since they went overkill on the pounds of frosting and candies they put on them! I love these memories!

No comments: