Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sewing up a STORM

So, I must admit, I'm a bit of a domestic Diva, when i really want to be! Maybe I LOVE to craft and I'd rather do that then have a spotless house. B/C really- if you have a perfect house that normally means you either have a house cleaner and no kids or you are totally bored or boring!
I'm not a slob- just a creative type person. Take today- i cleaned the girls room, one bathroom, the playroom and made Eggplant Parm for dinner from scratch and i also sewed up a storm:)
Mind you- these are taken with my phone so- they are NOT perfect pics!

i still need center buttons for the shirts. I will be making dresses here pretty shortly!
I love baby sleep sacks. everyone needs something special to take baby home in. These ones will be available to purchase at my etsy store in a while!

And I'm covering the white ric rac print with HOt PInK ruFleS!!!
I LOVE to sew and i feel like I'm doing more of it now that my machines are out of my craft room and on the dining room table;) I hope to finish all my sewing by the end of the week! (4 dresses and 1 apron to go)!!!

Keep reading about our adoption family and our decision to adopt again. We are hoping and awaiting another miracle through the blessing of adoption!

No comments: