Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Am I A...

bad mom if I can't help but laugh about HOW CUTE and silly my Kids are??? Sometimes, when my girls make cute, little errors or do things that are funny ( maybe not to them) It's hard not to laugh with delight. But, once I start, it's hard to stop laughing sometimes. You know the feeling when you are noise-less b/c your laughing so hard. Or your eyes fill up with tears or you think you are going to wet yourself b/c you abs cannot stop contracting from laughing so stinkin' long!?!?!
Yeah, And it's always at terrible times too. I will pin point times in upcoming posts but, for now... Here's what i was laughing about lately...


Brielle LOVES making Snowmen and as the snow has been melting it actually is working better to make them so, B went to town and did a great job all by herself. I'm so proud of her too. What a hard worker. What cracks me up is what she called it...
Look Mom, I made a One -Eyed, Elephant, Alien Snowman for Aria!

Such a creative imagination and all with things she found in the yard or storage shed!


This one is her snowman and she said he's an Elephant-nosed snowman! I think He's not telling the truth, if you ask me!


Yep, this naughty snowman has been Lying and kissing booty! Little lying brown-noser! Hah! I'm so glad my girls keep me in stitches all the time. Oh, and the CO /WY Regional Conference planning is going spectacular. Here's the flier I whipped up. Don't make too much fun of it!

No comments: