Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Super SIZE...


SIX!!! Yep, I'm hitting my weight loss goals and I'm sitting at a size 6 looking towards a 4 in the coming weeks. I've lost 25 lbs so far!
The reason why i am so excited about this is b/c through this accomplishment I have been able to focus my energies on other tasks- NOT on feeling bad about my body.
Here's a great quote by Stephen R. Covey from his book Spiritual Roots of Human Relations about what I'm feeling...

"A great many men and women, for one reason or another, have a tendency to overeat and thus are rather heavy. It makes many of them feel self-conscious and ugly, and it depresses their entire spirit. What an emotional and spiritual transformation would begin to take place if they could get back to normal weight through a strict program of self-mastery. They would not only look better, but they would also feel better and would thereby treat others better. They would grow in a "consciousness of victory over self." And with this increased power, they would have the capacity to do many other things they have only longed to do before."


This is MY ALL TIME FAV. QUOTE on WHY GET HEALTHY! I'm so grateful for this book and when i first read it, I was 16! I Implore everyone to do something about their own health if they are not happy with their Physical Temples! Treat Your body/Self Better each day and WHO KNOWS what you are capable of doing!!!

No comments: